All year long, my postings were pretty sporadic. So I made a New Year’s resolution to really work on posting twice a week. Furthermore, I decided to start off my new resolve by posting one article a day throughout the month of January. As of last night, that goal has been achieved!
Here is a listing of January’s posts
- January 1 – Fantasy Calendar
- January 2 – Farewell To Vancian Magic
- January 3 – Spell Energy
- January 4 – Matching Spell Levels to Class Levels
- January 5 – Replenishing Daily Spells
- January 6 – Creating Databases
- January 7 – Whose Spell Is It?
- January 8 – Restoring Traditional Spell Names
- January 9 – Add, Remove, and Change Spells
- January 10 – Impact of a New Spell System
- January 11 – Monster Standardization
- January 12 – Keep on the Borderlands – Novel
- January 13 – Gord the Rogue Series
- January 14 – Granting Experience
- January 15 – Where Are All These Monsters Coming From?
- January 16 – Amulet of Invulnerability
- January 17 – Spitting Up Treasure
- January 18 – Currency
- January 19 – THAC0
- January 20 – Printable Cards
- January 21 – Game Science Precision Dice
- January 22 – D&D Word Clouds
- January 23 – The Future of Dungeons & Dragons
- January 24 – What If Paizo Bought D&D?
- January 25 – Alignment
- January 26 – Traditional Magic Item Names
- January 27 – 4e Magic Items
- January 28 – Appendix N
- January 29 – An Alternate Experience System
- January 30 – When Do You Gain a Level?
- January 31 – Our Early Games
I’m going to alter my resolution for the rest of the year and strive to post an average of two articles a week. I think that will be far easier to achieve than attempting to maintain a set schedule.
My Other Resolution
I also resolved to work out at least a few minutes a day, every day. So far, I’ve kept that up. Woohoo!