My first character sheet was nice but I quickly discovered that I had left a few things off. After a great deal of procrastinating intense consideration I sat down and did a re-design.

The real driving force behind getting started on the redesign was that I wanted to display the character sheet as the background on a web page and then place the values for each field using position:absolute.

It worked much better than expected and prints very well. Naturally, as soon as I finished the code to support all that, I realized that I again forgot a few things. I use spell levels for clerics and mana for wizards. I need boxes for both of those plus the calculation boxes to support them. I suspect that I will remove the notes field and create those things there.

Getting close!